The 15 minute Windows XP tune-up.
Got a slow movin' computer? Try the Windows XP 15 minute tune-up.
Chances are, it's not a hardware problem that's making your system run so slowly, but a backup of old, clogged data that's draining your memory. Computing siteTweak3D.net offers a few suggestions that can get that sluggish machine running at max speed in fifteen minutes or less, including:
- Step 1: Stripping off the Rust
- Step 2: Remove Extra Programs
- Step 3:Clean-up Registry and Temporary Files
- Step 4:Removing Programs that Run at Startup
- Step 5:Clean your Desktop and Start Menu
Having just completed this checklist myself, I can tell you that my computer's productivity increased by a considerable margin.