This latest case study about InSource Partners that was posted to our site earlier today is a must read if you want to:
- Eliminate server purchases and maintenance;
- Reduce monthly fees associated with hosted service providers; and
- Reduce the cost of hosted email storage.
Groove has become a very popular solution for consulting companies like InSource Partners, which has an extremely distributed, mobile workforce. Its 100 consultants, scattered around the U.S. and abroad, work daily in virtual work environments, often with limited or no network access. The firm estimates that more than two thirds of its consultants work primarily from home, and nearly all travel back and forth between client sites.
Groove software helps InSource Partners overcome its business challenges by providing:
- A secure, virtual office that allows the firm to share files and information securely among distributed, mobile project teams;
- A secure “extranet” that affords clients a virtual window into work-in-progress; and
- A company information center to foster online discussions and provide one place to access material such as benefits information, new employee processes and organizational announcements.